JDM NISSAN SR20DET NISMO RSS51 FLYWHEEL, Genuine OEM in good conditions.
This lightweight flywheel is created especially for use with NISMO single-plate clutches. It is not just light, it provides the ideal weight to guarantee even engine rotation in the low rpm range. The use of high strength, high quality chrome molybdenum carbon steel reduces weight by 60% to 70% compared to standard flywheels. Used with a NISMO clutch cover and clutch disc, the package provides a total inertia weight reduction of 80% to 85%, reducing torque loss at low speed while improving response at high rpm. When used with a solid metal disc, it provides a more direct feel than a dual-mass (damper equipped) unit. At the same time, the same ring gear chamfering process as for standard parts has been used to ensure smooth starting through improved engagement with the starter motor pinion gear.
- Unit Weight kg (Genuine): 7.66 (12.22)
- Inertial Weight kg/cm/sec2 (Genuine): 1.763 (2.907)
- Press in Pilot Bushing
- Made Exclusively for use with NISMO Single Plate Discs
- Manufactured from Chrome molybdenum SCM440H
- Parts Included: Flywheel Bolts
- Dowel Pin (press-in type)
- Provides Ideal Weight to Guarantee Even Engine Rotation in Low RPM Range
- Reduced Weight by 60% to 70%
- Reduced Torque Loss
- Improved Response
Made in JAPAN.
NISMO part number: 12310-RSS51.