INJECTOR DYNAMICS – ID1700X.
SALE price, only 1 set of x4 injectors available.
Regular Price: $992 (set of x4 injectors).
item #: 1700.34.14.14 / 1700.34.14.14.4
The ID1700 is the most recent offering from the partnership of Injector Dynamics and Bosch Motorsport. The ID1700 was designed to fill the gap between the ID1300 and the ID2000, and like the ID1300, it features corrosion resistant internals making it compatible with all known automotive fuels.
A unique magnetic circuit, resulting from a lengthy development program, makes the ID1700 immune to voltage and pressure sensitivity problems that plague other high impedance high flow injectors. The ID1700 excels at high pressures typical of current automotive systems, and will perform flawlessly in these applications.
The ID1700 was designed to be an all fuel compatible injector, capable of very high flow rates. As such, it will most often be used to deliver E85 to boosted engines, or occasionally, gasoline in extreme high horsepower applications. Neither of these applications requires extended linearity at low flow rates, and so this was given a proportionately lower priority during the design process.
- Length – 34mm, measured from o-ring to o-ring
- Inlet o-ring – 14mm diameter
- Outlet o-ring – 14mm diameter
- Nominal Volumetric Flow Rate – 1725 cc/min at 3.0 bar using gasoline at 52 °C
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 7.0 bar
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible with all known fuels
- Electrical Connector – US Car